Our client - GIS Aqua Austria GmbH - is a renowned and internationally operating company in plant and mechanical engineering for the water/wastewater segment and offers solutions in the field of water management. From drinking water to wastewater and desalination plants, GIS Aqua Austria GmbH advises, plans and supervises international projects - from the first drawn design to the successful installation. The responsible use of water and interwoven idea of sustainability are firmly anchored in the company's DNA and are the compass for all corporate activities.
We are looking for a dedicated employee in the field of
For Water Treatment Plants
- Procedural (process) engineering for water treatment plants and partially for waste water treatment plants
- Calculation and dimensioning of plant equipment und chemical process
- Technical documentation of bidding and approval documents
- Layout drawings for plant design and P&ID (Process and Instrumentation Diagrams)
- Support during technical meetings with clients and consultants
- Commissioning and performance tests at site (partially)
- Training of employers- and clients engineers
- Master Degree (University or Polytechnic) in Ecological Engineering and Water Management, Environmental Engineer or similar education
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in this business segment/ in a consulting company/ plant manufacturer/ plant engineering or in a comparable position
- Engineering skills in AutoCAD and calculation tools
- Very good knowledge of applicable standards in water purification and waste water treatment
- Fluent in English and French language
- Willingness to travel (maximum day/week trips)
- Competent appearance and communication
- Become part of an Austrian flagship company with a highly international focus
- Variety of duties within a dynamic working environment
- Plenty of room for the creation of local and corporate development
- Workplace will be either Amstetten (Austria) but can also be continued in Home Office after a certain training period in the head quarter and/or subsidiary
- The annual gross pay amount starts at € 63.000,-, over-payment is possible depending on qualifications, experience and commitment
You are an experienced specialist for water treatment plants who is keen on developing business units?
If you are a dedicated, team-oriented and responsible expert we are looking for you!
Forward your application through our career website www.impetus-personal.at or via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.